# Version Introduction
# Core features
# Analytics Module
- Attribution Analysis
Explore how each touchpoint contributes to the conversion goal. Measure the ROI of your resource placement, and optimize your placement strategy.
- Drill-down and Roll-up in Events
Conveniently expand the overview metric into more granular metrics through drill-down and gain deeper insights.
- Use Custom Events in Flows
You can now easily find the typical flow of a compound event without having to add up the flows.
- Rich Text Format in Notes
You can better illustrate your insights with Notes by styling your content and adding links when necessary.
- Assets Management for Project Owner
Collaboration has been made easier with project owner able to edit, share, and delete any asset in the project.
- Third-party Integration Plans
One-stop solution for setting up data integration from 45 supported platforms. You can easily view and adjust the parameters.
# Engage Module (Contact your account manager to learn more)
- A/B Test
Run task with different content on experiment groups to compare the goal metrics and make scientific decisions on content optimization.
Engage Campaign is introduced as a way to evaluate the overall effect of multiple tasks with the same objectives and the key to improve operation efficiency. Operation specialists can batch create, edit, and submit tasks on the same theme to simplify the workflow.
Workspace provides a global monitor to keep the team informed on key metrics and task schedules.
- APNs Push Notification
Connect easily to APNs channel with certificates and start sending in-app notifications to Apple devices.
- Event Details and User Details in New Tabs
- Project Picture
- ETL Error-Recognition Improved
- Know Scope of Impact Before Time Zone Modifications
- Engage - Date and Time Supported in Content Template
- Engage - Webhook Channel Upgraded to Custom Channel
# Core Features
# Analysis Module
- The ability of Custom Alerts is optimized
Timezone selection and delayed calculation are enabled for a single custom alert task.
- Behavioral tag supports behavioral sequence conditions
Users could be labeled based on their behavior mode.
- "Hold Property Constant" is supported in Rentention
You can get more accurate retention data.
- The ability of Overview is enhanced, enabling more accurate results to be obtained
Weighted average is supported in overview method for “ratio metrics” in Events.
- "Future Date" selection is supported in Date Filter
Making Dashboards for Activities planned in the future is feasible.
- System data usage history
You can understand data usage of different projects and get notified of abnormal usage increase.
- Three-party integration supports scheduled and single pull data
You can specify the time range and frequency for pulling data from third-party platforms, and manually triggering data pulling is also supported.
# Engage Module
- Operation tasks support multi-language content push
It is feasible to push different content to players with different language habits based on a single Engage task.
- Operation tasks can be pushed based on the user's time zone
It is feasible to push content to players that locate in different areas based on their time zone on a single Engage task.
- Saving Reports to Dashboards is supported in Analytics.
- Updating time suggestion & updating status clue is supported for scheduled update in Reports.
- In Dynamic parameters of SQL IDE, “Contains” is supported in Text expression, "Date range" is supported in Time expression.
# Core Features
- Behavior cohort supports behavioral sequence conditions
- Multi-phase comparison is now available in Events
- Customized dashboard templates
- Full data is now available in visualization
- Fast import project assets with Asset Box
- Member permissions can be batch edited
- New Navigation Bar
- Key operation processes of dashboards are streamlined
- ThinkingEngine is now available in English/Japanese/Korean
- Optimization of custom property creation process
- Query of Product Metrics data in OpenApi
- Detail page of meta data is added
- Report name & description can be edited
- Existing Reports can be used when copying dashboards
- Display of the retention group is optimized
- Interactive experience of Formulas is upgraded